Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Save Feb. 15, 2017, 6-8 p.m., for Food in Fashion, presented by the Greater Dallas Restaurant Association at 3015 at Trinity Groves in Dallas, TX.
Ten emerging fashion designers + ten restaurants = ten delicious fashions.
Appetizers will be prepared onsite (in a friendly little competition) by all nine Dallas ISD School Board members cooking with Dallas ISD high school culinary students.
Elettore, Neiman Marcus-Downtown Dallas, 3015 at Trinity Groves, Sysco, Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, Freshpoint, Ben E. Keith Company, are pleased to be among the sponsors for this first-time event.
Proceeds benefit culinary career education in Texas schools. Tickets go on sale next month.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Recent blog posts
- Food in Fashion
- There is a path
- Listen with both ears
- Sometimes it is simply about results
- Make America Think Again
- Post-Orlando social media and social engagement
- Companies: Stop thanking us for our patience
- Online petitions: Change? Really??
- Support economic development through cultural investment
- Go ahead. Do a Google News search on 'outrage' ...