WHAT WE DO
Elettore is a community relations company. We help you build positive relationships with groups of people. The "community" you wish to engage might be defined by:
- 1 Geography
- 2 Interest
- 3 Identity
Our engagement services can include consultation, communications, public participation, and collaborative strategies.
HOW WE WORK
We believe that community engagement is a planned process with a specific purpose. We work with identified groups of people to address their well-being – and yours – by:
- 1 Building community awareness
- 2 Forming and guiding collaborations
- 3 Empowering groups toward change
Our work serves to broaden your opportunities, shifting the focus from individuals to an inclusive and collective well-being.
- Post-Orlando social media and social engagement 17-Jun-2016
- Companies: Stop thanking us for our patience 15-Sep-2015
- Online petitions: Change? Really?? 02-Sep-2015
- Support economic development through cultural investment 18-Aug-2015